Research Area: Wireless communications and networking
|6-119 Keller Hall|
Area of Expertise:
Theory and applications of wireless communications and networking, synergy of communications, sensing, and information processing
Ph.D., 2004, University of Minnesota
M.S., 2002, University of Minnesota
- X. Zhang, L. Yang, Z. Ding, J. Song, Y. Zhai, and D. Zhang, “Sparse Vector Coding-based Multi-Carrier NOMA for In-Home Health Networks,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 325-337, February 2021.
- J. Cheng, D. Duan, X. Cheng, L. Yang, and S. Cui, “Adaptive Energy Management with Probabilistic Interval Predictors in Isolated Microgrids,” Energies, vol. 14, January 2021.
- W. Chen, S. Zhao, R. Zhang, Y. Chen, and L. Yang, “UAV-Assisted Data Collection With Nonorthogonal Multiple Access,” IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 501-511, January 2021.
- P. Yang, D. Duan, C. Chen, X. Cheng, and L. Yang, “Multi-Sensor Multi-Vehicle (MSMV) Localization and Mobility Tracking for Autonomous Driving,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 69, no. 12, pp. 14355-14364, December 2020.
- X. Li, X. Hu, R. Zhang, and L. Yang, “Routing Protocol Design for Underwater Optical Wireless Sensor Networks: A Multi-Agent Reinforcement Learning Approach,” IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. 7, no. 10, pp. 9805-9818, October 2020.
- X. Zhao, F. Du, S. Geng, Z. Fu, Z. Wang, Y. Zhang, Z. Zhou, and L. Yang, “Playback of 5G and Beyond Measured MIMO Channels by an ANN-Based Modeling and Simulation Framework,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 38, no. 9, pp. 1945-1954, September 2020.
- B. Wang, R. Zhang, C. Chen, X Cheng, L. Yang, H. Li, and Y. Jin, “Graph-Based File Dispatching Protocol with D2D-Enhanced UAV-NOMA Communications in Large-Scale Networks,” IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. 7, no. 9, pp. 8615-8630, September 2020.
- S. Gao, X Cheng, and L. Yang, “Estimating Doubly-Selective Channels for Hybrid mmWave Massive MIMO Systems: A Doubly-Sparse Approach,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 19, no. 9, pp. 5703-5715, September 2020.
- X. Zheng, D. Duan, L. Yang and H. Wang, “Decomposed Iterative Optimal Power Flow with Automatic Regionalization,” Energies, vol. 13, no. 18, September 2020.
- Z. Lin, D. Duan, Q. Yang, X. Hong, X. Cheng, L. Yang, and S. Cui, “One-Class Classifier Based Fault Detection in Distribution Systems with Varying Penetration Levels of Distributed Energy Resources,” IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 130023 – 130035, July 2020.
- W. Pi, P. Yang, D. Duan, C. Chen, X. Cheng, L. Yang, and H. Li, “Malicious User Detection for Cooperative Mobility Tracking in Autonomous Driving,” IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 4922-4936, June 2020.
- J. Cheng, D. Duan, X. Cheng, L. Yang, and S. Cui, “Probabilistic Microgrid Energy Management with Interval Predictions,” Energies, vol. 13, no. 12, June 2020.