Research Area: Systems and Control
|5-155 Keller Hall|
California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA
June 2011 Ph.D.Control and Dynamical Systems
The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
June 2004 B.S. with honors Biomedical Engineering and Mathematics
My research focuses on optimal control and estimation. I am particularly interested in the optimization methods for stochastic systems, decentralized control, control of neural stimulators, and estimation in networks.
1. Andrew Lamperski and Noah J. Cowan. “Optimal Control with Noisy Time.” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 2016. https://arxiv.org/abs/1401.0202
2. Tichakorn Wongpiromsarn, Ufuk Topcu, and Andrew Lamperski. “Automata Theory Meets Barrier Certificates: Temporal Logic Verification of Nonlinear Systems.” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 2016. https://arxiv.org/abs/1403.3524
3. Andrew Lamperski and John C. Doyle. “The H2 Control Problem for Quadratically Invariant Systems with Delays.” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 2015. https://arxiv.org/abs/1312.7724
4. A. Lamperski and Aaron D. Ames, “Lyapunov Theory for Zeno Stability,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Jan. 2013.
5. T. Wongpiromsarn, S. Mitra, R. M. Murray, and A. Lamperski, “Verification of Periodically Controlled Hybrid Systems: Application to an Autonomous Vehicle,” ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems, Special Issue on the Verification of Cyber-Physical Systems, Aug. 2012.
6. J. Lee, S. N. Sponberg, O. Y. Loh, A. Lamperski, R. J. Full, and N. J. Cowan, “Templates and Anchors for Antenna-Based Wall Following in Cockroaches and Robots,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics, Special Issue on Bio-Robotics, Feb. 2008.
7. J. Lee, A. Lamperski, J. Schmitt, and N. J. Cowan, “Task-Level Control of the Lateral Leg Spring Model of Cockroach Locomotion,” In Fast Motions in Biomechanics and Robotics: Optimization and Feedback Control, 2006.
1. Andrew Lamperski, Bolei Di, Tyler Lekang, Jinsun Liu, and Ran Tian. “(Un)ambiguous Optimal Control.” American Control Conference (ACC), 2016.
2. Andrew Lamperski, Khem Raj Ghusinga, and Abhyudai Singh. “Stochastic optimal control using semidefinite programming for moment dynamics.” IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), 2016.