Research Area: Communications, Biomedical and Biological Computational Methods, Devices, and Systems; Signal Processing and Networking; Computer Engineering, VLSI, and Circuits; Fields, Photonics and Magnetics; Micro and Nanostructures; Systems and Control
|6-123 Keller Hall|
Area of Expertise:
Integrated circuits and systems with applications in high-speed communication, sensing, healthcare, and signal processing
Ph.D., Cornell University
1. Y. Tousi and A. Valdes-Garcia, “A Ka-band digitally-controlled phase shifter with sub-degree phase precision,” 2016 IEEE Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits Symposium (RFIC), San Francisco, CA, 2016, pp. 356-359.
2. Y. Tousi and E. Afshari, “A High-Power and Scalable 2-D Phased Array for Terahertz CMOS Integrated Systems,” in IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 50, no. 2, pp. 597-609, Feb. 2015.
3. Y. Tousi and E. Afshari, “14.6 A scalable THz 2D phased array with +17dBm of EIRP at 338GHz in 65nm bulk CMOS,” 2014 IEEE International Solid-State Circuits Conference Digest of Technical Papers (ISSCC), San Francisco, CA, 2014, pp. 258-259.
4. Y. Tousi, et al., “A Novel CMOS High-Power Terahertz VCO Based on Coupled Oscillators: Theory and Implementation,” in IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 47, no. 12, pp. 3032-3042, Dec. 2012.
5. Y. Tousi, et al., “A 283-to-296GHz VCO with 0.76 mW peak output power in 65nm CMOS,” 2012 IEEE International Solid-State Circuits Conference Digest of Technical Papers (ISSCC), San Francisco, CA, 2012, pp. 258-260.
Google Scholar Profile